A year ago I had the great privilege of taking the helm of our innovative private health services consulting branch Nabenet Health and I can say it has been extraordinarily satisfying to support and work with a multitude of Victorian and interstate employers to assist them in achieving their workplace health and wellbeing goals. Additionally from a career development perspective it has afforded me further insight into developing and managing a key business unit.
Some of our highlights in 2018 were;
- Providing over 4000 flu vaccinations,
- Completing over 450 pre-employment physical and functional tests,
- Performing around 1000 onsite drug and alcohol tests,
- Performing over 300 hours of workstation and ergonomic workplace assessments,
- Delivering over 400 hours of onsite manual handling training,
- Performing over 200 hours of workplace task and risk analysis,
- Delivering 4 accredited Mental Health First Aid courses,
- Delivering over 150 hours of workplace best practice RTW training, and
- Delivering over 200 hours of workplace injury management consulting services, including partnering with a large regional Government employer in developing a 12 week exercise and conditioning program for a high risk work group.
In 2019 we have already been approached by a large hospital organisation to complete a pilot intervention to support high risk workers and those who have previously had a workplace injury to reduce their workplace injury risk. Another project includes partnering with a large paint organisation to develop a digital education platform where staff can access manual handling training and other workplace injury prevention resources.
I am very much looking forward to an exciting year ahead.
If you would like to know more about partnering with Nabenet Health to support your workplace health, wellbeing and injury prevention goals please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9981 9888.